About Us: Your customer clicks here to learn all about
you and the website technology you offer, you can change the
text displayed on this page from your webcenter admin tools.
- Contact Us: Your customers clicks here to go to a
feedback form that sends you requests for help, etc. This
information is sent to the e-mail address that you input in
your account information.
- Build Your Website: You or your customer clicks
here to build a website (see "Creating Demo Websites" in section
III. CONDUCT BUSINESS for details).
- Site Features: Your customers click here to find
out about all the features included with their website.
- Discover: You and your customers click here to discover
the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about E-Commerce,
accepting real-time credit card payments for products and
services sold from their website.
- Sample Sites: You and your customers click here to
see a portfolio of sites built by other customers.
- Register Your Domain: This is where your customers
clicks to research available domain names and register the
name(s) of their choice to attach to their 3rd party website
(see "Sell Domain Names" in section III. CONDUCT BUSINESS
- Test Drive Your Demo Site: Your customer clicks here
to view their Demo Website (see "Creating Demo Websites in
section III. CONDUCT BUSINESS for details). Note: Your customer's
default domain name is http://www.iWebcenter.com/websitename
(their website name) or http://www.yourwebcenterdomainname.com/websitename.
- Site Owner Login: Your customer clicks here to login
with their website name and password and make modifications
to their website (see "Creating Demo Websites in section III.
CONDUCT BUSINESS for details).
- Administration: This is your Webcenter Administration
area (see section II. FUNCTIONALITY/ADMINSTRATION).
- Activate Webcenter: You will click this link to pay
for your webcenter and get started making money on the Internet.
- Quick Start Guide: This is where your customers clicks
to find a wealth of information and tutorial for making changes
to their 3rd party website.